become a Member
Becoming a KW|AG member is more exciting than ever before. From its humble beginnings in a bicycle shed to its current 23,500 square foot location, KW|AG has worked for over 50 years to strengthen the cultural and social fabric of our region.
At KW|AG visual arts is the catalyst that links the arts with science, social commentary, history and other disciplines to chronicle our changing world. We give voice to and tell the stories of our region, sharing them with the world at large. By exploring diverse ideas in cross-disciplinary project of exceptional quality, KW|AG reflects, reveals, inspires and celebrates the distinctive charter of our community.
Levels of Membership
Depending on your membership
- Member evenings and events
- Special tours, lectures and programs
- Invitations to exhibition openings and special events
- KW|AG Catalyst newsletters (mailings)
- KW|AG is a member of the Ontario Association of Art Galleries
(OAAG), and as such, voting members of the Gallery
(those who have made a donation of $50 or more) are entitled to reciprocal member benefits at other participating art galleries in Ontario
- Voting at the Gallery's Annual General Meeting
- 10% discount in participating Gallery gift shops
- KW|AG e-newsletter
- Admission to KW|AG's exhibitions is free
Read our Member Benefits Pamphlet.
How to become a member.
Become a KW|AG member, or purchase a gift membership for someone else in the following ways:
- Online: Vist our Donate Online form and choose "Online Donation", enter the amount you wish to contribute, then select your membership level.
- In Person: Stop by KW|AG's Visitor Services desk and we'll process your membership package within minutes.
- By Phone: Have your credit card ready and call our Development team at (519) 579-5860 ext. 218 or ext. 211 to speak to our friendly staff.
- By Fax: If paying by credit card, complete the Membership Registration Form and fax to (519) 578-0740. Please allow 2-3 weeks for the processing of your new membership.
- By Mail: Complete the Membership Registration Form and mail it, with your choice of payment to:
Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery
Attention: Director of Development
101 Queen Street North
Kitchener, ON N2H 6P7