Become a Corporate Sponsor
The Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery presents innovative and engaging exhibitions all through the year, drawing approximately 30 000+ visitors to the Gallery. You can be part of an exciting relationship with the Gallery by participating as a presenting partner or exhibition supporter at a variety of levels.
Invest in Success
The Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery is a vibrant cultural centre dedicated to bringing art and people together. Mandated to collect, preserve and communicate Canada's artistic and cultural heritage, the Gallery is also home to a diverse permanent collection of over 4 000 artworks including key historical and contemporary pieces.
Our outstanding roster of Corporate sponsors helps ensure that the Gallery continues to provide schools, families, community groups and individuals with high-quality, affordable programming. Corporate funding also helps to support special projects and events. In addition to supporting and sustaining the visual arts in Canada, KW|AG partnerships are a great way for corporations to be associated with a vital cultural organization.
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
There are many Corporate sponsorship opportunities available at the Gallery. If you are interested in sponsoring a particular exhibition or event, contact email@example.com or call 519-579-5860 ext. 218 or ext. 211.
- Presentation Sponsors
- Production Sponsors
- Attendance Sponsors
- Series Sponsors (i.e. The Gallery's The River Grand Chronicles or Parochial Views series)
- Season Sponsor - Exhibitions - Single supporter for a full exhibition program.
- Season Sponsor - Online Exhibitions - Single supporter for a full exhibition program of 14 exhibitions per year, featuring the Gallery's Permanent Collection.
- Season Sponsor - Interpretive Gallery - Single supporter for 12 months, featuring the Interpretive Gallery, an educational complement to the Gallery's current exhibitions.
- Season Sponsor - Corridor Gallery - Single supporter for 12 months supporting the Corridor Gallery.
Program & Project Sponsors
Education & Public Programs Sponsors
- Public Tours - Annual sponsorship (10 -12x/year)
- Artist Talks @ KW|AG - Annual sponsorship - (3 - 5x/year)
- 2009 Family Day Sponsor (2 x/year)
- Black & Gold Gala - Premiere Event Sponsor
- Black & Gold Gala - Project Sponsors
- Volunteer Development Program - Annual sponsor
- - Sponsor (4-5x/year) - Corporate Partner
- New educational series Art for Mommies & Daddies - Annual Sponsor & In-Kind Sponsor (refreshments)
- School Program Partnership - Corporate Partner - annual or three years
- Extended programs, new grades now included
- Student art exhibitions in lower corridor
- Family Sundays - Corporate Partner (12x/year)
- Family Workshops (3 - 5 year olds & families) Making Art Together - Corporate Partner
- Family Activity Guides - Corporate Partner
- Multicultural Festival - Corporate Partner
- KidSpark - Corporate Partner
Corporate Partner Recognition
Corporate partnerships (sponsorships) with the Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery offer exclusive opportunities to brand your company, entertain clients, reward employees, target an audience of discriminating individuals, and demonstrate your support of the arts. Benefits and recognition can be tailored to meet your specific marketing and strategic goals.
Partnership benefits may include:
- logo and name recognition in marketing and promotional materials
- logo and name recognition on signage inside the Gallery space and on exterior signage
recognition in Gallery publications
- recognition on the Gallery website, with a link to your company's website
- invitations to opening receptions for your clients, staff, guests
- opportunities to include an insert in event programmes
- opportunities to host receptions and art tours during sponsorship timeframe, with the availability of curatorial and programming staff to speak with you and your guests