Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery Refund Policy
- Registrants may request a tuition refund up to 10 days prior to the start of a program. All refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com or by calling (519) 579-5860 ext. 100. Such requests are subject to a 10% administration fee.
- The Gallery is unable to refund any portion of the tuition for cancellations made after the 10 days.
- Tuition is not reimbursed for missed classes by the participant.
- KW|AG reserves the right to cancel programs. In the event of a program cancellation, a full refund will be given. If a program is cancelled, registrants will receive notice one week prior to the beginning of the program.
- The participant gives permission for the Kitchener-Waterloo Art Gallery to use photographs, video, and audio taken during workshops and courses for publicity purposes.
- You can register for the Gallery's programs and events online, by visiting the Gallery in person, or by calling (519) 579-5860 ext. 100.